Saturday, April 4, 2015

Well, I really didn't get off to a good start, did I????

So, I started this in January, and was going to be really good about posting, right? Well, we can all see, if there is even anyone reading this, how well I did with that! But I am not giving in or giving up- just slowly working my way into it- yeah, that's it, lol!

So, how much are the two teachers enjoying retired life? We are LOVING it. We have had a lot of company already, and everyone seems to really like where we live. How could they not???

So' there really is no particular point to this post, except to say that I will be taking some time in the next few days to build my side bar with links to blogs and companies and such things that I like.

I want to share some of the wonderful things I have found. So, keep up the faith, and I will be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment