Monday, March 13, 2017

So, it turns out....

... that there was just NO time available to go copying and pasting all those messages. One of these days I might get around to it- I would really like a single history of this whole experience- but it was not possible when I thought it would be and I am moving on now. Once again I am dumping a blog.

And I am going to start another. I liked blogging when I did it regularly, and things are slowly getting to our new normal. And I want a blog as part of my new normal.

If you get a chance, go looking for "I'm walking in sunshine". That's my new blog and my new reality- we are walking, slowly but steadily, and there is sunshine in my life. See you there. http://imwalkinginsunshine.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-new-beginning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment